Security Officer- Nights
Take Home Salary Breakdown*
- Door Supervisor Licence required
- Full time employment
Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
To be considered you need:
- SIA Licence
- Full Manual Driving Licence
- First Aid at Work
This role is a driving role with alarm response and planned visits to locations around Bristol, South Gloucester and Somerset
- 48 hour week, working Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun (19:00 – 07:00)
- Full uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Company vehicle provided for carrying out duties
How you will make an impact as a Security Officer:
- Project a security presence in your area patrolling, inspecting, responding to incidents and conducting general duties.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations and unauthorised personnel
- Inspects buildings, grounds and security devices. Monitors and sets security devices.
- Provides locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
- Compiles incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
- Reflect a professional company image at all times.
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
- SIA licence
- Full manual driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Provide a 5-year checkable history
Apply on the go with
the Get Licensed App
Download the app to start
applying for security jobs
in your area and
Similar JobsView all
Security Officer GL-1
2012 SECURITY LTD
OVERT SECURITY LIMITED