Take Home Salary Breakdown*
- Door Supervisor Licence required
- CCTV Licence required
- Security Guard Licence required
- Full time employment
Are you a Security Supervisor looking to be part of the Commonwealth Games experience?
The Commonwealth Games are coming to Birmingham and OCS Group UK have been selected as the official providers of Security Personnel and we are recruiting NOW! To support our prestigious client, we require a person that is experienced, motivated and able to think on their feet. As the Security Supervisor you will support OCS in the delivery of quality security services at our Birmingham sites:
- Sandwell Aquatics – B67 7EP
- Arena Birmingham – B1 2EA
- Alexander Stadium - B42 2LR
- NEC, NEC Campus Hotels & The Family Accommodation Hotels – B40 1NT
As a part of the OCS workforce, you will be entitled to free parking and food at these venues.
If you have an SIA Door Supervisor Licence and Level 3 Spectator Safety, we want to hear from you today. Be part of showcasing Birmingham to the world by joining the team that will help create a secure & memorable experience for every visitor, athlete and official of this historical event.
With over 70 nations competing in 22 sports, we are offering a rare opportunity to be a part of this International multi-sport mega event.
As part of your preparation and training experience for the games, you will be involved in supporting every stage as we build towards the Commonwealth Games.
You will be required to:
- Ensure the security workforce are carrying out duties to the highest standard.
- Making certain you and your team follow reporting and safety processes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that a safe system of work is produced & communicated to workers prior to the commence of shifts / activities
- Work with customer representatives to address any specific requirements or concerns
- Train and develop staff
- Conduct team briefings to cascade information to staff
- Ensure staff present a professional image, making sure all visitors safety is their utmost priority.
- Shift times could cover both days and nights around the event calendar including weekends and be dependent on the needs of the business so as such require a flexible person.
If successful for this role – there is opportunity to work for OCS Security at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022. With over 71 nations competing in 22 sports, you will have the experience of working during this historical and exciting event in the heart of Birmingham.
Work is available NOW & AFTER The Games.
The Games are live in Birmingham from Thursday 28th July 2022 – Monday 8th August 2022.
Apply today and be involved.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of the role you must be 18+ to apply and hold an SIA Door Supervisor licence or CCTV licence AND Level 3 Spectator Safety.
We are a team of over 72,000 colleagues, in it together for our customers and our partners.
At OCS, we care. Our number one priority is that our customers and colleagues return home safe each and every day.
We live our values wholeheartedly in the way that we behave every day because we know our actions are worth more than words.
Apply on the go with
the Get Licensed App
Download the app to start
applying for security jobs
in your area and
Similar JobsView all
MITIE (FACILITIES SERVICES) LIMITED
Distribution Security Officer - IMMEDIATE START