Here at Get Licensed, quality means everything to us. Whether that be the quality of service when booking a course, to the quality you receive when looking over the information on our platform and deciding whether you want to pursue a profession as a SIA Licensed Door Supervisor or apply for a CSCS Card and kick-start a career as a Construction Worker.
In a week that has seen MP’s increase their security operations, we understand more then anyone the importance of security and quality. In taking our quality pledge to the next level, Get Licensed recently took part in a quality assurance audit to ensure that we have all the right procedures and systems in place to guarantee the best possible service for our customers who use us to book a course and Get Licensed.
We are proud to now announce that we have successfully completed the certification process for the ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance.
But what is ISO 9001:2015, and why is it important for an organisation to achieve quality assurance certification?
What is ISO 9001:2015?
For a company or organisation to achieve ISO 9001:2015, they must demonstrate the ability to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. This also includes having in place an efficient internal system to ensure the effective application and assurance of conformity to customers, while also ensuring that protocols are implemented to deal with any type of situation productively and most importantly, consistently.
What happens next?
Now Get Licensed has been ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance certified, you can expect the same quality assurance that you have always received from the UK’s leading booking and training platform. This includes:
- Standard SSL protection on all of our courses.
- Flexi+ course package deals which give you unlimited free resits should you need to redo your course and course examination.
- Extensive licence guides helping you choose the best licence for you.
- A dedicated customer care team consisting of licencing specialists who are on hand to answer your concerns or queries.
- Comprehensive intercom system with built in information.
- Our online publication, Get Daily, offering you the very latest in tips, advice, hacks and guides in helping you get trained and Get Licensed.
- On-line booking system to check your course results, available 10-14 days after your course.
- Easy apply option where we do all the work for you. From completing your licence application, to handling all the relevant documentation and administration checks, to getting your licence delivered straight to your door.
What does Get Licensed say?
Upon completing our quality assurance audit and receiving our ISO 9001:2015 certification, Shahzad Ali, Managing Director of Get Licensed went on to say in response about the successful assurance certification “We are proud to be able to demonstrate this commitment through our ISO 9001:2015 Certification. Our quality assurance systems we have in place will ensure that our quality principles and processes will continue to satisfy all of our customers requirements in acquiring the necessary skills and training in getting licensed and pursuing a new vocation.’’
He went on to say ‘’With our new quality assurance certification, Get Licensed is firmly committed to both meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations as we continue to help customers ultimately get trained and to Get Licensed’’.
Get Licensed has successfully established its commitment in maintaining the highest standards of quality and services to our customers for 12 years, making us the number one training and booking platform in the UK. Our 9001:2015 quality assurance certification further cements our dedication in ensuring our customer receive nothing but quality… credited and guaranteed!