Door Supervisor Training Course
The Door Supervisor Training course is the perfect course to kickstart your career in the £6 billion Private Security Industry. With the industry currently booming there has never been a better time to get qualified and start finding jobs.
With many diverse roles you need a course that gives you the best preparation for job searching which is why the Door Supervisor course is perfect. It’s wide curriculum covering everything from the law to safe physical intervention techniques will mean that you are best prepared to work in this exciting industry.
Don’t be fooled by the course name the Door Supervisor course allows you to work in roles all over the security industry, including: retail security, Door Supervision, Corporate Security, Event Security.
Watch this video to get all the information you need about the Door Supervisor course.
What will I learn on the course?
The Door Supervisor course is designed by the Security Industry Authority to give people a complete overview of the Private Security Industry. The course covers everything from the legal aspects of working in security to the latest physical intervention techniques.
The course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units:
Unit 1: Working in The Private Security Industry
- Private Security industry: The legal aspect
- Health and Safety for private Security operatives
- Fire Safety awareness
- Emergency procedures
- Communication Skills and Customer Care
Unit 2: Working as a Door Supervisor
- Behavioural Standards
- Civil and Criminal law
- Drugs awareness
- Recording incidents and Crime Scene preservation
- Licensing law
- Emergency procedures
Unit 3: Conflict Management for The Private Security Industry
- Avoiding Conflict and reducing personal risk
- Defusing Conflicts
- Resolving and learning from Conflicts
- Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors
Unit 4: Physical Intervention Skills for The Private Security Industry
- Introduction to physical intervention Skills
- Must-know legislations
On the final day of the course, there will be three multiple choice exams and a practical assessment.
We understand that examinations can be a daunting prospect but we assure you there is no need to worry. Everything you need to know for the examination is covered in the Door Supervisor course and your expert instructor will fully prepare you for success in the tests.
All courses booked with Get Licensed include:
- Training Guarantee: You get the course you purchased or an instant refund.
- Price Match: You won't find the same course cheaper anywhere else.
- After Hours Customer Support: We are available after hours via chat and telephone.
- Secure Booking: Your details are safe with industry-standard SSL protection.