- Applicant(s) must be 18 years of age or above
- Complete the Personal Licence application form - this must be filled in correctly
- Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders Qualification Certificate - awarded after passing the course
- Disclosure and Barring Service check (criminal records)
- Two passport size photographs - endorsed by a professional as a true likeness of the applicant
- Application fee - £37
If you haven't acheived the Personal Licence Holders (APLH) qualification, use our course finder and book your nearest course. The course runs over one day and is available is most major towns and cities.
Not sure how to fill the application form or what documents you need? Use the EasyApply form wizard that takes you through the Personal Licence application step by step. EasyApply wizard is totally FREE to use and works for ANY local authority.
Personal Licence Application
You or a member of your staff must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises, so that every sale or supply of alcohol is authorised by a personal licence holder. Take the guess work out with our Personal Licence application service.
With our Personal Licence application service, we take the guess work out and ensure that your application is filled in correctly. Upgrade to our premium service plan for £99 and we will take care of your entire application process including:
- Checking your application to make sure its filled in correctly
- Applying for a DBS (criminal records) check on your behalf
- Submitting your application to your local council (accompanied with your DBS check and course certificate)
- Personal Licence sent to your address
You would be required to send us your original Personal Licence qualification certificate (unless you booked your course with us and we are either awaiting or holding the certificate with us) along with a copy of your ID documents and two passport size pictures if you upgrade to the premium service plan.