Call us at0207 078 7259
AddressFuture Inns, Bond Street, Bristol, BS1 3EN United Kingdom
Everything you need to know about training in Bristol
Have a Question?
Hi, Jude here, howASK NOW
Bristol Course List
Introduction to SIA Training
1. What can you learn?
There is a huge choice of SIA training in Bristol for people looking to gain employment within the industry. These SIA courses in Bristol equip the candidate who attends them to provide a broad range of security services, giving a full overview of the basic principles and finer points of security provision. These courses cover such a broad syllabus that no-one can doubt that the accreditation given has been well and truly deserved and reflects that the individual who has gained it displays an understanding of all the tricky dilemmas surrounding their chosen field of employment.
Check out the following best SIA training in Bristol available for interested individuals:
- Door Supervisor Training: prepares candidates for a rewarding and challenging career as a SIA Door Supervisor. The SIA Door Supervisor course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units: Working in the Private Security Industry, Working as a Door Supervisor, Conflict Management and Physical Intervention. On the final day of the course there will be 3 multiple choice exams and a practical assessment of the physical intervention skills taught on the course.
- Security Guard Training: Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to apply for a Security Guard SIA Licence. It is a legal requirement to hold a valid SIA Licence before commencing work in the UK security industry. The Security Guard course itself runs over 4 days and is divided into 3 units: Working in the Private Security Industry, Working as a Security Guard and Conflict Management. On the final day of the course there will be 3 multiple choice exams (one for each unit) designed to test your knowledge of the content taught during the course.
- Advanced PI and Handcuff: This SIA training is a mandatory requirement for all Door Supervisors. If your Door Supervision qualification was obtained prior to October 2010 you will need this 1 day top up training to renew your SIA Licence.
At the end of the SIA courses in Bristol, the graduate steps into an industry where work is rarely hard to come by. When you take into account the number of pubs, clubs, arenas, shopping centres and other areas with mass appeal that attract a vast crowd, and then take into account that each of these require coverage by at least a few members of security staff, the potential for employment for a security professional is easy to pre-judge from this.
2. Why choose Get-Licensed’s SIA training in Bristol?
Bristol is the largest centre of culture, employment and education in the region, therefore the demand for security jobs in Bristol is very high. After SIA training in Bristol with Get-Licensed, you can get the license and apply for the well-paid security job in Bristol.
Tel: 0207 078 7259
See more to get the details of time and price for SIA courses in Bristol.
3. Available Security Jobs in Bristol
- Retail Security Guard (Qualification of Door Supervisor or Security Guard)
- Door Supevisor (Qualification of Door Supervisor and First Aid)
- Head Door Supevisor (Qualification of Door Supervisor Head Door Supervisor CCTV, First Aid Physical Intervention Handcuff Training)
4. More about Bristol
Bristol is the largest centre of culture, employment and education in the region. In more recent years the economy has depended on the creative media, electronics and aerospace industries, and the city centre docks have been regenerated as a centre of heritage and culture.
A £500 million shopping centre called Cabot Circus opened in 2008 amidst claims from developers and politicians that Bristol would become one of England's top ten retail destinations. Bristol was selected as one of the world's top ten cities in 2009 by international travel publishers Dorling Kindersley.
Bristol is one of the South’s foremost cities and home to a brilliantly esoteric music scene and a growing reputation for sport. The incredibly wide choice of places in the city where you can go to enjoy yourself is a natural boost to the local economy and to the industries concerned.
The inevitable exploitation of Bristol’s crowded centre by opportunists means that there will be a requirement for security professionals to protect people, cash and private property in a public setting. There are numerous opportunities for security professionals wherever there are individuals keen to endanger the security of others.
- Money back guarantee
- High pass rate
- Competitive price