Gas Safe ID card

In the UK, to legally work as a Gas Engineer, you will need to hold industry qualifications and be Gas Safe Registered. Trained and registered Gas Engineers are issued with a Gas Safe ID card.

Licence Name

Gas Safe ID card

Gas Safe Register
1 year
18+ years, right to work in UK
Industry qualification and completed ACS Initial Assessment

Complete Industry training
  • Gas industry NVQ or Diploma
  • ACS Initial Assessment
  • Build on-site portfolio of gas work
Register on Gas Safe Register
  • Obtain Gas Safe ID card
Get Licenced

Consistently rated 5-star

Looking to train your staff?

Open a business account for group bookings, discounts and your staff hiring needs.

Learn more
Best price guarantee

We offer price match if you find the same course cheaper elsewhere.

Instant eLearning access

Get FREE access to eLearning course materials instantly after you book

100% money back guarantee

Get a full refund if you don’t like the course. Terms apply.

£0 booking fee

We never charge any booking or hidden fees

Top-rated training

Over 90% of our customers pass the exam in the first attempt.

Find Your Nearest Course
Get Licensed App
Test your knowledge, get access to free learning materials and find work - all in the same app.
Get download link to your phone
Uk Flag
Apps Store Play Store

Here to help

We are open 6am to 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends. If you need help outside these hours, visit our help page to find answers to the most commonly asked questions.

⚠️ FOMO Alert

Get the latest news, tips and offers to your inbox

Certifications and Validations

image image image image

Payment options

Cards accepted

Interest-free instalments