SIA Door Supervisor Top Up Training Course
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who is currently working as a Door Supervisor and needs to renew their licence on or after 1st October 2021 will need to do this top up course.
- Action Counters Terrorism Course - https://ct.highfieldelearning.com/ (please bring certificate of completion with you when you attend)
- Supplied E-Learning videos
- First Aid E-learning if you are doing First Aid
First Aid Requirements:
It is a requirement that all candidates either possess Emergency First Aid or they can complete this on the course as part of the package.
First Aid certificates must be EFAW or higher and have more than 12 months validity left on them on the start date of the course.
Multiple choice exams:
- Principles Of Terror Threat Awareness In The Private Security Industry. 10 questions
- Principles Of Using Equipment As A Door Supervisor In The Private Security Industry. 5 questions
- Application Of Physical Intervention Skills In The Private Security Industry. 30 questions
- Principles Of Using Equipment As A Door Supervisor In The Private Security Industry
- Application Of Physical Intervention Skills In The Private Security Industry