The First Aid at Work Course enables individuals to provide emergency treatment to individual who have injured themselves or falling ill.
The course prepares you to provide treatment and handle emergency situations where an individual falls ill or injures themselves. As part of the training, you will also learn how to operate specialist equipment such as a defibrillator.
The severity of many accidents in the workplace can be reduced by the appointment of a qualified nominee who is capable of taking charge if an injury or illness occurs. We believe everyone should learn basic First Aid techniques as they may come in handy at home, at work and beyond.
The First Aid At Work Certificate is valid for 3 years and is issued by your First Aid training provider. The course is in compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Health and Safety Regulations of 1981 outline that it is an employer's responsibility to ensure staff have access to "adequate" first aid treatment. Having Certified First Aiders can satisfy this criteria and make a workplace safer for everyone.
The Level 3 First Aid Training Course is 3-days long and prepares you to provide treatment in emergency situations.
You will cover the following topics:
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Legal compliance
- Managing incidents
- Examining a casualty
- Conscious/unconscious casualties
- Treating a casualty
- Further emergency action
- General common illnesses
- Basic life support
- First aid kits/equipment
- Recording/reporting injuries
All courses booked with Get Licensed include:
- Training Guarantee: You get the course you purchased or an instant refund.
- Price Match: You won't find the same course cheaper anywhere else.
- After Hours Customer Support: We are available after hours via chat and telephone.
- Secure Booking: Your details are safe with industry-standard SSL protection.